Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fresh Paint Swatches: Steampunk, Dragon Lady, & Grapevine Goddess

 Today I have 3 gorgeous Fresh Paint polishes to show you guys! If you are not familiar with this brand, they are carried at the store, 5 Below. I'm not sure if all states have this store but if there is one near you I would definitely check it out! They have amazing deals on polish! I have seen Nicole by OPI, Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips, and Color Club Art Club stripers there, all for 5$ or under. The Fresh Paint polishes along with the Funky Fingers polishes are 3 for 5$ or 2$ each.

Fresh Paint Dragon Lady
Fresh Paint Dragon Lady
Dragon Lady is a very vivid teal shimmer that shifts to purple shimmer depending on how you look at it. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The teal is so bright! I tried to show the purple in the bottle since it is very hard to see on the nail. This was a little sheer but opaque in 2-3 coats.

Fresh Paint Steampunk
Fresh Paint Steampunk
 Guys...I'm dying here! Steampunk is a stunning, warm plum shimmer. I love everything about this polish!! This is 2 coats.

Fresh Paint Grapevine Goddess
Grapevine Goddess is a blue tone purple with a slight magenta shimmer. This is 2 coats.

4 comments:

  1. I just bought three of these polishes today, and I believe there is a mixup. The purple shade you listed as "Steampunk" may actually be "Nebula". I saw "Steampunk" at the store (there were 2 bins of them), and it was more of a copper/bronze shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know!! My bottle didn't have a name on it so I went here: http://www.fivebelow.com/fresh-paint-shimmer-collection.html and I figured the names were in order of the picture. Thanks for visiting!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Steampunk I have looks metallic bronze, but Nebula looks just like what you have pictured for steampunk.....maybe a mislabeled bottle??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot didint see the other comments, the font is the same color as the page! haha, never mind.

    ReplyDelete