Thursday, January 24, 2013

Funky Fingers Swatches


Today I have some random swatches of all of my Funky Fingers polishes. Like my last post on Fresh Paint Polishes, Funk Fingers are also found at 5 Below. I believe they are 3 for 5$ or 2$ each. (**Begin tangent lol: I'm all for affordable polishes. I mean seriously, I don't think you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money to get some great polish! Personally I think the most expensive polish I've bought is my one and only Debborah Lippmann. I am always on the search for sales so keep an eye out when you're shopping and also check out your local dollar stores, TJ Maxx, and Ross. They usually always have some great deals! End Rant**)

Honestly I really like these polishes! They all applied really well and they have some really fun colors and glitters. 

Funky Fingers Venom





Funky Fingers Taffy Town 

Funky Fingers Taffy Town


Funky Fingers Cheshire


Funky Fingers Mrs.Mint
Funky Fingers Mood Ring
Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos
Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos
Funky Fingers Riot



6 comments:

  1. Nice Shades :)
    Check out my blog at http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW absolutely love the Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos!

    Love your blog! Now following!

    - Natalie :)

    boomnailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girly! I have tagged you in my Confessions of a Blogger. I hope you'll participate and share some fun facts with me. I was told that this is a great way to circulate our blogs. I wanted others to check out your spectacular and colorful manicures. Here is the link -http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/2013/03/tagged-confessions-of-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very stunning duochrome effect on Venom and Mood Ring. I've tried a couple of duochromes where I certainly didn't get the effect on the nails as seen in the bottle, but these look great!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog!!

    You are invited to take part in my International Born Pretty Store Giveaway :)
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete