Tuesday, January 8, 2013

China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Get Carried Away and Whirled Away Swatches

I have a quick post of Get Carried Away and Whirled Away polishes by China Glaze. These are part of their Cirque Du Soleil Collection. These were really the only ones that I wanted besides It's a Trap-eze which I can't seem to find anywhere!

China Glaze Get Carried Away

Get Carried Away is a black jelly base packed with small black and silver glitter, large red and silver hexes, and black bar glitter. I love the combo of the glitter but the polish was sooo thick and chunky which drove me crazy applying this. This is 2 coats.

China Glaze Whirled Away over China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint
Whirled Away is a matte glitter polish with medium sized matte black hexes, large matte white glitter, and matte black bar glitter. I looove this especially over Re-Fresh Mint! The only thing was that the white glitter was hard to get out of the bottle at times. This is one coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment