Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Color Club Back to Boho Collection Fall 2011

 So, I know this from last year but I gonna post it anyways. This collection is divided into 2 sets. I have 6 polishes from the collection of lighter shades. I also have the rest of the collection (which is dark shimmers/frosts/ jelly-ish polishes), but have yet to swatch them so they'll be up soon. I found both of these sets at Ross for 7.99 about a year ago. The sets came with 6 colors and 1 topcoat. 7 polishes for 8 bucks heck yes!



Color Club Earthy Angel
 Earthy Angel kind of reminds me of a caramel color. Merp... Not my first pick. It looks strange with my skin tone and is just a drab color. This is 2 coats.

Color Club New Bohemian
 New Bohemian is a dusty Tiffany blue. In the pic it looks pretty bright but it's actually a little darker. This is 2 coats.


Color Club Nomadic in Nude
 Nomadic in Nude is beige/grey toned nude. It almost reminds me of the color of sand. This is 3 coats.


Color Club Rad Nomad
 Rad Nomad is a dark grey toned purple. I love this color. It's creamy and perfect for fall (or whenever).

Color Club Shabby Drab
 Shabby Drab is a grey toned periwinkle. This is definitely another one of my favorites. It's dusty enough, yet soft. This is 2 coats.


Color Club Red-ical Gypsie
Red-ical Gypsie is a deep red. In the bottle this looks very dark, but on the nail it went on so sheer and more of like a cherry red. This is 2 coats, but could probably use 3.

















No comments:

Post a Comment