Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Picks From the OPI Germany Collection 2012

So, this is officially my first blog post ever! I've decided to start this blog to not only give myself motivation to stop biting my nails, but, more importantly, to inspire other polish addicts as well! I'm am pretty new to this so please bear with me as I go forward in this blogging adventure!

Today I have 3 polishes from the OPI Germany Collection: My Very First Knockwurst, Every Month is Oktober Fest, and Unfor-Greta-bly Blue.
 
OPI My Very First Knockwurst


I have to say that I love this polish. It's the perfect nude with a hint of pink that goes really well with my skin tone. This is 2 coats plus a coat of Good to Go top coat by Essie to smooth it all out.

OPI Every Month is Oktober Fest
 Every Month is Oktober Fest is a beautiful polish with a dark purple base and gorgeous red and gold shimmer. 


OPI Unfor-Greta-bly Blue
My last polish, Unfor-Greta-bly Blue, is a rich blue shimmer. I have 2 coats here.












No comments:

Post a Comment