Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Marble

 I found this really awesome picture tutorial on pinterest showing you how to create a waterless water marble. Hallelujah! Lol I was so happy to find this since I'm not good with water marbles, so I just had to try this! Here is the link for the original pinterest post http://beauty-tutorial.blogspot.com/2012/09/dry-water-marble-nail-tutorial.html. Instead of using a base color and then layering stripes on top, I just made one stripe of each color.


My polishes marbled on a plastic bag.
 I am in love with how this turned out! I already have some other ideas for it that I can't wait to try. The plum color is China Glaze Purr-Fect Plum, The teal is China Glaze Exotic Encounters, and the grey is OPI Suzi Takes the Wheel and then a coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment