Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Polishes Blue Cross Mini Glitters and Pumpkin Glitter

 So, I know its been a while since I've posted anything. I was feeling like blogging maybe wasn't for me, plus school and the fact that I can't seem to stop biting my nails so my they've looked pretty bad. Today I felt inspired to make a post so here it is. I found a set of mini Halloween glitters and a pumpkin glitter polish by Blue Cross at my local grocery store a while ago that I have swatches for. None of the mini polishes have names so I' just gonna make them up:)

Blue Cross Phantom Frights Spooky Nail Colors

Blue Cross Multi Glitter


  "Multi Glitter" is a fine mulitcolored glitter. This reminds me of OPI's Rainbow Connection except smaller glitter. This is 2 coats.


Blue Cross Neon Pink Sparkle
 "Neon Pink Sparkle" is a bright jelly pink with opalescent glitter. I was so excited about this one until I put it on. It was super thick and chunky. Maybe some thinner would help but idk. This was 2 coats.



Blue Cross Shred It up over white
Blue Cross Shred It up over white
"Shred it Up" has shredded teal glitter, large purple glitter, and small orange glitter. I really like this one. Definitely best layered. This is 2 coats over white.


Blue Cross Ocean
"Ocean" is a metallic teal blue with very fine blue and silver glitter. This one is really interesting but has a sandy texture when dry so top coat is a must. This is 2 coats.


Blue Cross Blurple
"Blurple" is a medium sized blue and purple glitter. This is 2 coats.



Blue Cross Pumpkin Chunky Glitter over white

This is the pumpkin polish that I have and it says Chunk Glitter on the bottom. I'm sure if that is the actual name or not. This is a black and silver glitter with moon glitter. Ughhh this one was terrible. The glitter looks pretty dense in the bottle but it was impossible to get the glitter on the nail. The moons were even harder to get out so I ended up having to dab them on. This is 3 coats over white.





2 comments: