Thursday, October 11, 2012

Essence Colour & Go: Date in the Moonlight, Modern Romance, & Where is the Party? Swatches







Today I have 3 Essence Colour & Go polishes. Date in the Moonlight and Modern Romance are in their revamped bottles. 

 

I really like the new bottle design. I can actually tell what color the polish is by the cap without having to dig it out of my mess of polishes. It also holds more too, so that's a bonus.

Essence Date in the Moonlight

 Date in the Moonlight is a dark blue toned grey with a very fine blue shimmer. This is 2 coats.


Essence Modern Romance

Modern Romance is a very pretty peachy pink with a slight pink shimmer. This is 2 coats.



Essence Where is the Party?
 Where is the Party? is a purple/grey duochrome that shifts to green and sometimes blue. This was really hard to photograph so I did my best. This is 2 coats.












No comments:

Post a Comment