Friday, November 9, 2012

Chevron Manicures





 I have really wanted to do a chevron manicure so today I got a little carried away and did 2! I have no patience when it comes to letting polish dry so they aren't perfect but they're getting there. To do both of these looks I painted on my base color (let it dry completely) and then used tape to create the chevron on the nail. I found it to be sooo much easier to stick the tape together at a 90 degree angle and then stick it to the nail. The chevrons turned out a lot better and looked about the same size.


 

For this look I used 1 coat of Crushed Grapes by Tip Toe Nail Polish from Old Navy and the lighter purple is Cheshire by Funky Fingers from FiveBelow plus a top coat.


In this mani I used Milani White on The Spot, Sinful Colors Open Seas, and the pink is China Glaze Make an Entrance. I absolutely loove this color combination!!





No comments:

Post a Comment