Thursday, November 1, 2012

Essence Colour & Go: Gorgeous Bling Bling and Chic Reloaded Swatches





Happy late Halloween! I just purchased two more Essence Polishes from Ulta and they are Gorgeous Bling Bling and Chic Reloaded. I also noticed that Ulta is now carrying Deborah Lippman Polishes Woot woot!(I don't any but now that they're available in store, I'm sorry bank acount lol) Anyways, Swatches are below!






Essence Colour & Go Chic Reloaded
 Chic Reloaded is a dark charcoal shimmer with a duochrome shift to pink and green. This is beautiful! It was so hard to capture the shimmeriness of this but you can take my word for it! This is 2 coats.



Essence Colour & Go Gorgeous Bling Bling
 Gorgeous Bling Bling is a rich terracotta orange with gold flakes and gold/ red shimmer. Two words: Pumpkin. Pie. This one just reminds me of fall and pumpkins and Thanksgiving. This is 2 coats.





















No comments:

Post a Comment