Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Collection/Storage

 Today I decided to give my nails a break and show you my collection and how I store it. I am always interested in seeing how other bloggers store their stash so I thought I should show mine! I use a hanging clear acrylic wall rack (I believe it's from 8ty8beauty.com) and it holds around 80-90 polishes. I have most of my China Glaze, OPI, and Essie on the rack. For the rest of my stash I use a "Melmer" it's like a mini version of a Helmer. I purchased that at Micheals in the scrapbook storage section. It holds all of my extra OPI, China Glaze and everything else. For my nail care stuff, nail art, and gel nail stuff I have a Sterilite container with drawers. This is very pic heavy, just a warning:D

 
1st Drawer OPI, Orly, Ulta, Nicole by OPI, Top/Base Coats
2nd Drawer Sinful Colors, Color Club, Blue Cross
3rd Drawer Sally Hansen, Wet n Wild, LA Colors, Revlon, and random polishes
1st Drawer files, buffers, acetone, cuticle remover
2nd Drawer Qtips, Glitter, nail polish strips
3rd Drawer Bundle Monster, glitter, stickers, rhinestones
4th Drawer Mini OPI & China Glaze, Tips
5th Drawer Harmony Gelish Kit
5th Drawer Harmony Gelish Kit


























No comments:

Post a Comment