Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Naked Nails: Confessions of a Nail Biter

 I'm really trying to do my best to stop biting my nails! I promise! (not as easy as I thought) so I know it has been a few days.  I've been using moisturizers and I've had O.P.I. Nail Envy on. Half of the time I don't even realize that I'm picking or chewing on my nails until all I have left are nubs, jagged cuticles and skin:(  Not to mention that pain when you cut (or in my case bite) too far into the nail bed*refer to my ring and pinky finger below. It makes me cringe just thinking about it! I decided to take a few pictures of my natural nails to share. I haven't posted anything in a while so I could take the time to heal my nails. Tbh this is the best they have looked in a long time so I'm making progress. After starting this blog I have noticed that I'm becoming much more aware of my biting so that's a good sign!  Baby Steps.












No comments:

Post a Comment