Thursday, November 8, 2012

E.l.f Nail Polish Swatches

Today I have 4 E.l.f polishes to show you guys: Smokey Brown, Nude, Party Purple, and Dark Navy. I bought them in a set at Burlington Coat Factory a little while ago. These are my only E.l.f polishes so I don't know if they are all part of a collection or just random. I know I only paid around 5-10 dollars for them. I love bargains!


E.l.f. Dark Navy
Dark Navy is a beautiful navy shimmer. I love this! This is also only one coat.


E.l.f. Nude
Nude is obviously a light nude color. If you looked took off the label from the bottle it looks just like foundation. This is 2 coats plus top coat.


E.l.f. Party Purple
Party Purple is a purple and silver shimmer. This one is also very pretty and super sparkly in the light. This is 2 coats.


E.l.f. Smokey Brown

Smokey Brown is a grey toned brown. I love colors like this. It's subtle but still interesting. This is 2 coats.


I'm really glad I picked this set up! I honestly like every color! If anyone knows if these are part of a collection please let me know. Also, if anyone has found other E.l.f sets somewhere that you like I would love to know!-G.P.













No comments:

Post a Comment