Friday, November 16, 2012

My picks from the Sinful Colors 2012 Holiday Shimmers

 Today I have swatches of 4 new Sinful Colors that I found at Walgreens in the Holiday Shimmer Collection. I was really suprised to see these because they are really gorgeous I believe there are 6 new polishes altogether and I hope I can find the other 2!



Sinful Colors Dazzle
Sinful Colors Dazzle
 Dazzle is a very pretty dark magenta shimmer. This polish leans more toward purple with a hint of gold shimmer. This is 2 coats.


Sinful Colors Faceted
Sinful Colors Faceted

Faceted is violet glitter with opalescent bar glitter. This one is is really fun and would be great layered. This is 2 coats.



Sinful Colors Winter Wonder
Sinful Colors Winter Wonder
Winter Wonder is a gorgeous charcoal shimmer with hints of pink, blue, and gold. This is 2 coats.

Sinful Colors Ice Dream
Ice Dream is dense silver glitter with large blue glitter. This one definitely reminds me of snow! This is 2 coats.


Over all, I'm pretty happy with all of these! They are all very sparkley and shimmery and I love it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment