Saturday, November 24, 2012

China Glaze Holiday Charms 2012 Mini Set Swatches

 Today I have a mini set of China Glaze Polishes from their Holiday 2012 collection called Holiday Charms.



 And now for some swatches...

China Glaze Merry Berry
 Merry Berry is a rich burgundy toned red. This went on very well in 2 coats. Although this color isn't super unique I really the formula on this and will definitely be wearing it for the holidays.


China Glaze Glitter All the Way
China Glaze Glitter All the Way
 Glitter All the Way is a really fun polish with large green glitter and small red, gold and purple glitter. This was pretty dense in 3 coats. Below is a picture of the brush. I have no idea why it's twisted and just weird but oh well, it still worked fine.




China Glaze Red Satin
 Red Satin is a bright red creme/jelly. Again, not so unique but the formula was great. This is 2 coats.

China Glaze Winter Holly
China Glaze Winter Holly
 And of course I saved the best for last! Winter Holly is a gorgeous fine green and gold glitter. This one is so sparkly and I love it! This is opaque in 3 coats with a top coat.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm still curious.....
    How do we open the paper package? I'm so afraid I should tear them to get the bottles out. So I haven't touch them at all.

    ReplyDelete